NDLEA dismantles Marijuana Oil Laboratory in Victoria Island Lagos
A clandestine laboratory for the manufacturing of Cannabis ( Marijuana) Oil, a spinoff from Hashish sativa has been dismantled by the Critical Enforcement Crew of Nationwide Drug Regulation Enforcement Company, NDLEA. The laboratory was situated in an condo on No. 7, Imam Augusto Shut, Victoria Island-Lagos.
2. In the midst of the operation code-named Hash-Caste, the Company arrested one Oladapo Ifedayo Oluseyi Adedayo, “M”, the suspected proprietor of the laboratory which engages in indoor rising of hashish sativa and processing identical into Cannabis oil via clandestine laboratory extraction.
3. Adedayo is an half forged, with a Nigerian father (late Professor OLADAPO Ifedayo Olawole, an indigene of Ondo city, Ondo State, Nigeria and a Danish Mom, Dr. Mrs. Jyette Marie (nee Roug).
4. The suspect is a graduate of College of Southern Denmark with a level in Digital Engineering. Aged 42, Adedayo claimed to have been pushed into the hydroponic hashish rising and Cannabis Oil extraction following the collapse of his Inverter, Metering and Photo voltaic Set up Firm in 2019. He stated he seen that there’s a lot cash to be made in view of the excessive demand for Cannabis oil within the worldwide market as a healing medication for most cancers.
5. Adedayo’s expansive premises is effectively fortified with protecting canines and himself effectively armed, ostensibly to place up resistance from the suspected onslaught of regulation enforcement companies. In the midst of the operation, a number of drug reveals have been recovered together with 911 grams of Hashish seeds, 21 Kilograms of Hashish infused Ethanol, 83 grams of Cannabis Oil 123mg THC-70 CBD, 1.127 Kilograms of Hashish Cream, 80 grams of recent Hashish plant and 25 grams of dried Hashish plant.
6. Different gadgets discovered within the energetic laboratory are: 500 grams of Potassium Hydroxide Pellets, Propyl Alcohol, 500 grams of Sodium Hydroxide Pellets, Distilled water, Water Aspirator Vacuum Pump, Spherical backside Flasks, Citric Acid, PH Meter, Retort Stands, Distillation Flasks, Printer, Spectronet wi-fi wifi, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Pipes, Wood base for Hydroponic System of Hashish rising, LED Flood lighting for Photosynthesis function for the Hashish indoor planting and one product of Berreta 92 Pistol (a brief gun) with 13 (13) rounds of reside ammunition.
7. Two autos belonging to the suspect have been seized as they have been suspected to have been acquired from the proceeds of illicit drug commerce. The autos are a Toyota Camry Automotive with Registration Quantity AKD 609 FV ‘Lagos’ and one Outdated Mannequin Toyota Hilux with Registration Quantity AKD 519 AQ ‘Lagos’. Additionally detected are two financial institution accounts belonging to the suspect and one collectively operated by the suspect and his mom.
8. Col. Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah (Rtd.), Chairman/Chief Government, NDLEA, famous that the drug commerce is “assuming a hitherto unthinkable dimension for any person to show his premises right into a hashish farm and likewise set up in the identical premises a laboratory to course of the proceeds into bye merchandise akin to Cannabis.” He urged all stakeholders to deploy all means “to comprise this dare devilry as a result of Nigeria can not afford a harmful brew of Cannabis Oil and that of methamphetamine which the Company has been working assiduously to place an finish to its native manufacturing.”
Jonah Achema, ACN
Principal Employees Officer, Public Affairs
— to prnigeria.com